The Ithaca 8040 receipt printer uses an adhesive backing to apply receipts to drink orders
or wrapped meals. Application of the receipt to products will drastically reduce the occurrence of order
errors. The 8040 promotes a 203 dpi printhead at a solid 6" per second.
The Ithaca 8040īs main PC board is vertically mounted, allowing for moisture and liquids
to drain through the receipt printer without affecting the circuitry. A printhead rated at 62 miles of
receipts will provide your business with years of exemplary service.
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232 Serial, Parallel, Ethernet
- Drawer Port: Dual with Status
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal
- Printing Speed: 6" per second
- Dot Density (DPI): 203 dpi
- Effective Printing Width: 1.5"
- Auto Cutter Type: Partial Cut
- Auto Cutter Life: Based on Media Used
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Dimension (WxDxH): 6.25" x 8.5" x 5.87"
- Color: Dark Grey
- Thermal Print Head Life: 62 Miles
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 60 Million Print Lines
|See item description for actual product images.
|We're sorry all options for this product are currently sold out at this time