The Ithaca 8000 receipt printer is ideal for take out or fast food service providers wanting
to maintain order accuracy during busy times. The 8000 supports both standard receipt
printing as well as adhesive receipts, excellent for sticking to individual items or complete orders. At up
to 6" per second, the 8000 is fast enough to keep lines moving smoothly, and the 203 dpi printhead
ensures receipts are easy to read at first glance.
Ithaca designed the 8000 for maximum uptime and longevity, mounting the main board
vertically to prevent water spills from settling on circuitry. The direct thermal printhead is rated for up to
62 miles of receipts printed, making the Ithaca 8000 receipt printer a restaurantīs best choice.
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232 Serial, Parallel, Ethernet
- Drawer Port: Dual with Status
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal
- Printing Speed: 6" per second
- Dot Density (DPI): 203 dpi
- Cutter Type: Partial Cut
- Cutter Life: Variable
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Dimension (WxDxH): 6.25" x 8.5" x 5.87"
- Color: Dark Grey
- Thermal Print Head Life: 62.14 miles
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 60 Million Print Lines
|See item description for actual product images.
|We're sorry all options for this product are currently sold out at this time